Monday, February 7, 2011

I did well yesterday denying myself things I wanted. I stayed within points and didn't overeat.

I am really fighting a sinus infection and want to fight it without antibiotics, if I can. I am drinking hot tea, eating raw fruits and veggies, homemade chicken noodle soup, and hope to get a sinus wash today. We'll see if I can get through this without a dr or antibiotics. I want to, but want to be wise, too. I have things that need to get done without me being sick for a week.

So far today:

Hot tea: green tea/luscious lemon combo

Have had 3 cups of hot tea, a pear, 2 cups of homemade chicken noodle soup, and 2 cups of coffee. Still not feeling well. Hate feeling a bit low; not enough energy to get a lot done, but not bad enough to put me in the bed. Just sluggish.

I'll be updating throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment