Sunday, February 27, 2011

Okay, first day of eating "vacation" meals. Except that I made my vacation meal a couple of vacation hours and I FAILED. I binged on all the wrong things.

I ate way too much sugar. I ate chocolate chip cookies til I couldn't stay awake on the couch. I felt horrible! It was not worth it.

I also proved that I still have no self-control. For several hours, I ate what I wanted, but no sugar. Even told myself that if I gave in, I would not be able to control it.

That was true. Should have listened to myself!

Once I took one bite of that sugar, I wanted more and more. And I thought my taste buds were changing! NOT! I should have just taken one bite of dark chocolate. One bite of dark chocolate satisfies. But if I take one bite of milk chocolate, I only want more and more and more..............

So today, no sugar. I don't need to have "vacation" meals that contain sugar. I can have a vacation meal that has a bit of carbs, but no desserts. As long as I am just beginning this journey and trying to lose weight, I don't need to eat sugar.

It just isn't worth it. It affects me, but also my family because I can't function and I am grumpy. It never just affects me.

Kind of like sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment