Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I have not been talking about my exercise because I was sick for 2 weeks and on restriction from the doctor. I now have permission to walk, but no running until I see the doctor in March. I have been walking this week, though.

Today I went outside because it is so nice out there. It also helps me work on my verses when I walk and don't jog. I am ready to say chapter 3 of Colossians after my 46 minutes today. I reviewed a lot and have the first 3 chapters down, I think. I love memorizing His Word!

Anyway, back to the walking. Sometimes I think walking doesn't help me, but it was good to walk outside. Where I live, there are only hills, nothing flat. So it gives me a different workout than walking on the treadmill even though I change up the incline.

Plus the fresh air does something to my attitude!

I just finished 46:28 min/ 2.8 miles/266 calories burned.

What it did for my spirit? Unmeasurable!

Off to see the chiropractor again this afternoon for another "adjustment." Hope it eventually helps the soreness I feel right now.

Still fighting this cold! Any helpful, healthy, natural suggestions out there in blog-o-sphere?

No comments:

Post a Comment