Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last night at church went well. Really all of yesterday went well except that I didn't get to exercise at all. I am amazed how much I missed it. My mindset has changed so much!

I ate well yesterday, but felt the need for exercise. This morning I got up, dressed to get on the treadmill and there were two little boys fast asleep in the gameroom. So it will have to wait. No fun! I like to do it before I eat in the morning. I will just do it to maintain the habit and give me the time to clear my mind and relieve stress. And I love the feeling afterward.

Thursday I met with Dr. Bishop and learned some more about nutrition. Turns out I am doing a lot right. There is always more that I can do, but I was pleased that the information I have been reading and implementing is right on. She was not feeling great, but still met with us. She's a very kind soul.

Dr. Bishop helped me figure out how to help Wade since he eats two meals out of the house everyday. I need to do some planning and go buy a few things to help him. He is so ready to do this. I want to help us both succeed and move closer to great health!

I received my most anticipated book in the mail yesterday but couldn't even open it because of a fundraiser I was working on and attending last night. I can't wait to get into it today because it has tons of recipes for me! I can't wait to try several new ones each week. Tomorrow I will sit down and plan my menus.

Have I said how much I am enjoying how I feel, the great sleep I am getting (without getting up to go to the bathroom!), and how much more productive I am because of increased energy? Just did. Thank You, Lord.

NEW PRODUCT USED THIS WEEK:

Grapeseed Oil. I have never used grapeseed oil, but I have used it twice this week while making omelettes or putting veggies in the skillet to saute. I couldn't tell any difference......nothing good, nothing bad. I will be using this. I also bought sesame seed oil, but haven't used it yet. I need to research when it is best to use these oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment